To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
London, 14th July 2020 – Mirabaud Asset Management – the high-conviction, active investment arm of the Mirabaud Group – has strengthened its international marketing capabilities with the addition of Pauline Bush as Head of Marketing.
Paris, 9 July 2020 – At the 47th edition of the FIAC (Foire Internationale pour l’Art Contemporain), the prestigious International Contemporary Art Fair held in Paris, Mirabaud is reaffirming its commitment to contemporary art. The Swiss financial group, which was previously a partner of just the Place Vendôme project, is now extending its partnership to help support the entire artistic programme of FIAC Hors les Murs (FIAC Outside the Walls), which is also installed at the Place de la Concorde, the Musée National Eugène Delacroix and Jardin des Tuileries.