To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Zurich 24th November 2020 – Mirabaud Asset Management – the investment arm of the Mirabaud Group, an independent wealth and asset management group established in 1819 – has further strengthened its Swiss equity capability with the addition of experienced investor Daniele Scilingo.
Paris and Zurich 18 November 2020 – The Mirabaud Group – a leader in wealth and asset management in Switzerland and beyond – is launching Mirabaud Advisors, an M&A advisory service dedicated to mid-cap transactions.