To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
London, 6 May 2021 – The wealth management arm of Mirabaud Group – an independent wealth and asset management group established in 1819 – has hired Stuart Bates as the new CEO of its UK wealth management branch, as the group seeks to strengthen its UK wealth proposition.
Mirabaud Asset Management is granted the SRI label in France for its European Convertible Bond strategy
Paris, 4 May 2021 – Mirabaud Asset Management announces that it has been awarded the SRI label in France for its Mirabaud – Convertible Bonds Europe Fund.