To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Paris, 14 May 2020 — Mirabaud Asset Management’s global convertible bond investment solution has been awarded the esteemed SRI label.
Geneva, 5 May 2020 — Mirabaud announces increased assets under management and results in line with expectations for 2019. Over the year, which also marked the group’s bicentenary, Mirabaud expanded its international presence with three new locations: Abu Dhabi, Montevideo and São Paulo.