To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
To celebrate the comeback of the Bol d'Or Mirabaud, Mirabaud is proud to announce the release of a 4-video mini-series: “The Sailing Squad”
Geneva, 8 June 2021 – Mirabaud Group is pleased to announce that to celebrate the 82nd edition of the Bol d’Or Mirabaud, it decided to offer its passionate group of followers, from all over the world, the possibility to live this unique sailing experience from the inside through an original concept, close to the “MasterChef” of sailing.
Views of our experts
Streaming overload or is content still king? Why there is no going back from a path of mega media mergers as the entertainment “Empire Strikes Back”.