To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Geneva, Switzerland, 1 September 2020: The Mirabaud Group’s Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) strategy – which takes into account environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues – has earned the highest rating of A+ in each of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) six modules.
Geneva, 28 August 2020 - The Mirabaud Group has reported its half-year results as at 30 June 2020. The Group saw a net inflow over the period, partially offsetting the fall in assets under management due to market downturns. Operating income increased to CHF 24.4 million. The Group’s profit for the first half of the year reached CHF 20.4 million.