To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Geneva, 22 January 2021 – Mirabaud & Cie SA is pleased to announce its decision to join the BlockChain platform Wecan Comply, a Swiss Fintech company created in 2015, in order to facilitate and normalize the administrative onboarding of its Independent Asset Managers (IAM).
London/Paris, 14 January 2021 – Mirabaud Asset Management announces that it has been awarded the SRI label for its two Global Equity Strategies; the Mirabaud - Sustainable Global Focus Fund and the Mirabaud – Sustainable Global High Dividend Fund.