This highly respected distinction underscores Mirabaud’s commitment in the field of sustainable finance.
Mirabaud, which has been a signatory to the UN PRI since 2010, was awarded an overall group A+ rating in 2019 and retained the top grade this year. For the first time, this maximum rating was achieved for each of the categories for responsible investing. In addition, Mirabaud is featured in the UN PRI information digital campaign of ‘50 Sustainability & Climate Leaders’.
Camille Vial, Managing Partner and CEO of Mirabaud & Cie SA, comments: “This dual recognition rewards the commitment undertaken for many years to integrate responsible approach into our day-to-day practices. As a group established more than 200 years ago, Mirabaud knows the importance of ensuring the sustainability of all activities and investing responsibly.”
Lionel Aeschlimann, Managing Partner and CEO of Mirabaud Asset Management, added: “Mirabaud has always taken into account both performance and public interest. As share owners, we have the opportunity to influence the decisions of the companies in which we invest so that they too uphold the principles of responsibility and sustainability.”
Hamid Amoura, Head of SRI at Mirabaud Asset Management, concludes: “Being awarded A+ ratings for the UN PRI, as well as Mirabaud’s designation as one of the 50 Sustainability & Climate Leaders, strengthens our belief that any financial performance must be accompanied by a lasting commitment to our clients, but likewise to the environment and to society in general.”
- Signatories to the UN PRI are assessed on their implementation of the six Principles for Responsible Investment:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
- Watch Mirabaud’s presentation video for the 50 Sustainability & Climate Leaders campaign
- Visit Mirabaud’s SRI webpages