Independent Asset Managers
End-to-end service. Working with Mirabaud means being able to count on a reliable long-term partner, all-round investment expertise, operational management and administrative facilities.
Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
A partnership that respects all parties involved
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
Download PDF (1.2 Mo)
London, October 15th 2018 – Mirabaud Asset Management is pleased to announce the appointment of Puneet Singh as Senior Portfolio Manager, in support of Daniel Moreno, Head of Emerging Markets Debt.
London, 17 September 2018 – Mirabaud Asset Management announced today that Selina Tyler will join the firm in November to lead its coverage of external wealth managers, fund of funds and financial institutions markets in the UK and Ireland. Selina will also oversee relationships with investment platforms in those areas.