Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
A partnership that respects all parties involved
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
MIRABAUD OFFERS FREE ENTRY TO MAMCO AS PART OF ITS 200-YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
Geneva, 14 January 2019. Founded in Geneva in 1819, Mirabaud, an international banking and financial group, this year celebrates its bicentenary. To mark the occasion, Mirabaud is offering free entry to Geneva’s Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) for the whole year.
MIRABAUD ASSET MANAGEMENT EXPANDS INTO BRAZIL
Sao Paulo – 10 January 2019. Mirabaud has acquired Galloway Gestora De Recursos Ltda, a Brazilian asset management business specialising in emerging market debt, which becomes part of Mirabaud Asset Management, the Mirabaud Group’s specialist division focused on investment management and advisory services.