We would like to keep you updated on how we are addressing the situation and what you can expect from us in the near future.
The well-being of our staff, their family and the continuity of our services towards our clients continue to drive all our actions and processes in this matter.
Since the beginning of the Covid-19 episode, an internal task force meets every day to take all necessary measures and adapt our company responses to an evolving environment.
This task force has implemented a number of preventive decisions which we share with you:
- Full travel restrictions have been imposed for the foreseeable future
- Internal and external events have been cancelled or postponed
- Staff with cold/flu symptoms have been isolated
- Work from home procedures have been implemented
- Shifts between teams have been created in order to minimize the physical presence of our staff in the offices, thus reducing risks of human interactions
- Investment and trading teams have been split in different groups of key users across multiple locations in order to ensure proper coverage at all times
Our specialists are at work in order to manage your portfolios, provide you uninterrupted services and meet your requests; your relationship managers remain at your disposal to answer any of your questions or concerns so please do not hesitate to reach out to them.
We also take the opportunity of this message to recommend you to take extra caution when communicating with the bank, as this turbulent period may encourage fraudulent behaviour.
We hope that this situation will revert to normality in the coming weeks but rest assured that we are prepared for all types of scenarios which may unfold, should that not be the case.
Many thanks for your confidence and trust.
The Managing Partners