Preserving and growing your wealth
We align our investment strategies to the specific needs of each client, in view of their tax situation, financial requirements and long-term objectives. Within this framework, we construct customised portfolios that integrate the principles of active management, diversification and open architecture in order to ensure the correct selection of investments and to achieve risk-adjusted performance.
Defining your investment profile
Your manager works with you to define a profile and strategy that is tailored to your specific situation based on your available financing volume, risk tolerance, investment objectives and chosen investment horizon.
- Preservation: Preservation of capital with minimisation of risks. Investments in fixed-income instruments or money market funds.
- Return: Return on capital with relatively low risk tolerance. Priority given to investments in fixed-income instruments or money market funds.
- Balanced: Combination of fixed-income and growth-oriented investments with moderate risk tolerance. Investments weighted among various asset classes.
- Growth: Growth of capital with elevated risk tolerance. Depending on market conditions, priority is given to equities, equity funds or alternative investments.
- Dynamic: More aggressive capital growth with high risk tolerance. Depending on market conditions, a majority of the portfolio is invested in equities, equity funds or alternative investment.