Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER FOR THE MIRABAUD GROUP
Geneva, 20 February 2020 - François Leyss, currently Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Mirabaud Asset Management, has been appointed as COO of the Mirabaud Group. He will take up his new position on 1 March 2020.
Views of our experts
THE TOPIC: NIGERIA’S DASH FOR GAS
How does a country like Nigeria manage their development and growth in circumstances of energy scarcity and power outages?