Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
MIRABAUD ASSET MANAGEMENT EXPANDS ITS DISTRIBUTION TEAM THROUGH THE HIRE OF THE HEAD OF SALES FOR SWITZERLAND AND MIDDLE EAST
Geneva, 10th March 2020 – Mirabaud Asset Management continues to expand its distribution team by appointing Francesco Genovese, as Head of Sales for the Swiss and Middle East Market. Joining this week, Mr. Genovese brings extensive experience in growing and servicing key client relationships.
APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER FOR THE MIRABAUD GROUP
Geneva, 20 February 2020 - François Leyss, currently Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Mirabaud Asset Management, has been appointed as COO of the Mirabaud Group. He will take up his new position on 1 March 2020.