Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
Mirabaud Asset Management consolidates its development in the Swiss-German institutional market by hiring Stefan Stucki as senior relationships manager to support the existing team
Zurich, 17 April 2019 – Mirabaud Asset Management announces the recruitment of Stefan Stucki, who will start in May as head of Senior Institutional Sales for the Swiss-German market.
Weekly Thoughts by Mirabaud Securities -12 April 2019
Every Friday, some insights on the most notable events of the week and their impact on the market, analyzed by the specialists of Mirabaud Securities.