Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
MIRABAUD SWISS PRIVATE BANK LAUNCHES A NEW SUBSIDIARY IN ABU DHABI
Abu Dhabi, 25 November 2019 – Mirabaud, the banking and finance group founded in Geneva in 1819, in partnership with SBK Holding, the Holding Company of His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Advisor to the President of UAE, has officially opened its Abu Dhabi office operations. The new office opening, and ribbon-cutting ceremony have been attended by His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan as well as senior officials from the Abu Dhabi Global Market’s Financial Services Regulatory Authority.
Weekly Thoughts by Mirabaud Securities - 22 November 2019
Every Friday, some insights on the most notable events of the week and their impact on the market, analyzed by the specialists of Mirabaud Securities.