To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
MIRABAUD ASSET MANAGEMENT AND EXAN GROUP ANNOUNCE THE COMPLETION OF THE ACQUISITION OF TWO BUILDINGS AT DISTRICT 237, IN SAN JOSE, CA LEASED 100% TO A WELL CREDITED TENANT
Miami, Florida – Miami-based EXAN Group (“EXAN”) has structured the acquisition and retained management of two of the office buildings fully occupied by a well credited tenant at District 237 in San Jose, California. EXAN advised on the acquisition of the asset by a Luxembourg-based institutional commercial real estate partnership structured by Mirabaud Asset Management on behalf of its international clientele. The two buildings were acquired for $95,200,000 million, from California-based KBS.
MIRABAUD ASSET MANAGEMENT AND CBRE CAPITAL ADVISORS TEAM UP TO DELIVER FUTURE CLOSINGS FOR LEADING PARIS DEVELOPMENT FUND
PARIS 9 June 2020 - The real estate investment strategy dedicated to the Grand Paris area launched in 2019 by Mirabaud Asset Management has already successfully secured initial commitments of EUR 60 million mainly from institutional investors. The project is looking to raise significant capital in 2020 in order to accelerate its strategy of co-investment with the most established French real estate developers.