Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
Not Vital's "Moon", a work presented to Geneva to mark Mirabaud's Bicentenary
To mark its Bicentenary, Mirabaud Group has presented the City of Geneva with "Moon", a work by internationally renowned Swiss artist Not Vital. This “Moon”, which measures 3.20 metres across, was installed north of the Plainpalais Plain, near the Geneva bank founded in 1819.
Weekly Thoughts by Mirabaud Securities - 27 September 2019
Every Friday, some insights on the most notable events of the week and their impact on the market, analyzed by the specialists of Mirabaud Securities.