Independent Asset Managers
End-to-end service. Working with Mirabaud means being able to count on a reliable long-term partner, all-round investment expertise, operational management and administrative facilities.
Single point of contact
To enable independent asset managers to focus exclusively on their clients, Mirabaud provides them with a dedicated relationship manager who serves as their single point of contact vis-à-vis all specialists and services within the Group.
Privileged access to our services
- Privileged access to teams specialising in investment advice (equities, bonds, forex, funds, structured products) based in Geneva, Zurich and London
- Access to publications and documents issued by the Group's Investment Committee and financial research, as well as regular invitations to investment information sessions
- Access to the Mirabaud fund range (traditional and alternative)
- Custody and multi-booking opportunities
- Operational support based on an efficient back office
- Leading-edge secure banking application (view accounts, place orders, print out valuations, access the archive)
- Personalised assistance and support (helpdesk, ongoing training)
- Invitations to investments meeting, training, and dedicated events
A partnership that respects all parties involved
Mirabaud monthly review of the main market trends.
Download PDF (1.2 Mo)
Geneva, 22 March 2017 – The Mirabaud Group announces a 16.7% increase in net income for the 2016 financial year. Assets under management grew versus 30 June 2016. The Group is continuing to grow and invest.
Geneva, 16 March 2017 - The Mirabaud Group announces the recruitment of Daniel Herrera as Head of Communications. He will take up his post on 11 May 2017 with the task of facilitating the roll-out of the Mirabaud strategy at Swiss and international level.