Mirabaud has been present in the French capital since 2003, offering its wealth and asset management services to private and institutional clients.
The Mirabaud wealth management offering for private individuals includes, in particular, financial management by means of discretionary management or investment advisory mandates, wealth advisory – including life insurance – and order execution. Private clients can also access account and custody services for wealth management portfolios.
- Portfolio management
- Investment advisory
- Wealth engineering
- Tax advice
- Account and custody services
LEGAL INFORMATION AND MIFID INFORMATION
- Conditions générales (in French)
- Tarifs (in French)
- Politique de meilleure sélection et exécution (in French)
- Politique de traitement des réclamations (in French)
- Commissions perçues ou payées par la Banque dans le cadre de ses services d'investissements (in French)
- Top 5 Brokers and Execution Venue of Mirabaud & Cie (Europe) SA
Mirabaud's Asset Management division covers asset management services for French and eurozone equities and convertible and diversified bonds by means of undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) or dedicated mandates.
- UCITS and mandate management
- Distribution of traditional and alternative funds
- Information on the remuneration policy (in French)
- Politique de réclamations (in French)
- Politique de prévention et de gestion des conflits d'intérêts (in French)
S.A.S. with share capital of 2,000,000 euros registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 489 848 119 Portfolio management company (AMF approval (www.amf-france.org) n° GP-06000027 of 25/07/2006). Approval for advisory and management of AIFs (Alternative Investment Funds).
A French branch of Luxembourg-based Mirabaud & Cie (Europe) SA, Mirabaud has been present in France since 2003 and the Group has operated as a bank in France since 2015. The entity offers a complete range of wealth management services, including custody services. Institutional management services are provided through Mirabaud Asset Management (France) SAS.