A network of expertise. Mirabaud has been present in Spain since 2009, offering private individuals, institutional clients and professional investors services in the fields of Wealth Management, Asset Management, and Securities.
After entering the Spanish market in 2009, Mirabaud initially conducted activities through exclusive cooperation agreements with a local management company. The Group has operated in Spain under its own name since 2011, initially in Madrid and Barcelona. It opened an office in Valencia in 2012 and Seville in 2014, thus boosting its presence in the country.
Mirabaud provides its full wealth management offering in all of its Spanish entities, including investment funds and SICAVs. This offering also extends to custody services, the receipt and transmission of orders, and discretionary management, as part of an all-round approach.
- Custody accounts, reception and transmission of orders
- Portfolio management
- Wealth planning
- Management of investment funds and SICAVs
Working out of Madrid and Barcelona, Mirabaud's Asset Management division offers fund management and distribution as well as asset management services for institutional clients.
- Management and distribution of traditional and alternative funds
- Institutional management mandates
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and member of the London Stock Exchange, Mirabaud Securities Limited in London offers financial research, execution and advisory services specialising in the corporate sector, notably in the field of the capital markets. Mirabaud Securities operates through a branch in Madrid.
- Fixed Income
- Corporate Finance
- Capital Markets
- General Information
- Información sobre Servicio de pago
- Servicio de atención al cliente (SAC)
- Legal Information
- Informe de solvencia (pdf)
- Best execution for professional client (pdf)
- Conflict of interest identification and management policy (pdf)
- MiFID Information
- Contracto marco de servicios de inversión
- Contracto de gestión discretional de carteras
- Condiciones generales
A Spanish branch of the Luxembourg-based entity Mirabaud & Cie (Europe) S.A., the Group has operated as a bank in Spain since 2015. It offers a complete range of advisory and wealth management services, including custody options. Institutional management is performed by MIRABAUD Asset Management (España) S.G.I.I.C., S.A., while brokerage and financial research services are provided by MIRABAUD Securities.