Date: July 2022
Sector: IT Services
Type of transaction: M&A – Buy side advice
Deal Team: Stéphane Benouaich / Jean-Baptiste Méric
- Cyllene is a leading French managed services provider with a one stop shop solution covering the full spectrum of IT Services (consulting services, architecture definition, hosting, cybersecurity, data management etc.). Owning three datacentres of its own and with a strong geographical footprint (11 sites in France), the group has almost 400 employees and a turnover of around €60m.
- Under Bee Up Capital ownership’s, Cyllene initiated an ambitious M&A strategy, successfully acquiring 11 companies in the recent years to complete its services offering and local footprint.
- Mirabaud Advisors was appointed by Amundi Private Equity Funds to provide buy side M&A advice in relation to the acquisition of Cyllene.
- Mirabaud Advisors relied on its strong relationships with the sellers and the financial sponsor community to structure a consortium in a competitive process.
- Exclusivity was signed at the beginning of May and Mirabaud ensured a swift process until completion at the end of July 2022.
- Amundi, UI Investissement and Société Générale Capital Partenaires successfully realised the acquisition of Cyllene in July 2022.
- The new shareholders will support Cyllene in its organic and M&A growth trajectory.
- This transaction highlights Mirabaud Advisors’ capacity to provide sound advice and strategic guidance for financial sponsors in competitive processes.
“We are pleased to have successfully advised Amundi, UI Investissement and Société Générale Capital Partenaires in the acquisition of Cyllene. Cyllene is an excellent business led by an exceptional management team and we are confident that it will continue its growth story with their new shareholders”